Measurements (taken with garment lying flat)
- Olive green wide-legged trousers by Chloé.
- Purchased from Net-A-Porter - they were originally £395 but I got them for £80 in the final round of reductions during the sale.
- French size 40. Fit true-to-size but have a look at the measurements below.
- 55% wool, 45% polyester. Dry-clean only.
- Lined waistband, French fly (zip, hook and button closure).
- I've had these trousers taken up, but they could be let back down for up to 6.5cm (2.5") extra length if necessary. (I'm 5'11"/180cm tall though, so the legs of the trousers are plenty long.)
- In excellent condition. Worn once.
- Shipping will be free within Australia, AU$20 to anywhere else (payable via PayPal only).
Waistband: 40cm (15.7")
Hips: 53cm (20.9")
Rise: 29cm (11.4")
Length: 110cm (43.3")
Inner leg: 85cm (33.5")